Thank you for your interest in the 31st Annual Meeting of the German Crystallographic Society.
We are looking forward to receive your contributions for the scientific programme and would like to thank you in advance for your support!
We cordially invite you to submit your results from research and practice on the following main topics:
- Bio-Crystallography I: Signaling, macromolecular interactions and new structures
- Bio-Crystallography II: Other technologies (neutron diffraction, small angle scattering)
- Bio-Crystallography III: Structure-based design
- Bio-Crystallography IV: Synchrotrons and high throughput methods
- Inorganic crystal structures
- Micro- and nano-crystalline materials (powder diffraction, disordered material)
- Extreme/non-ambient and high-pressure conditions
- Theoretical crystallography
- Solid state physics in crystallography
- Organic molecules and coordination compounds
- Computational methods
- Young crystallographers
- Instrumentation and technology development
- Complex, aperiodic and disordered structures
- Crystallography in art and heritage
- Other subjects
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive regular updates.